If you live in or around Lytham, you are probably used to the sea breeze and rainfall. However, your cars may not appreciate or like the seaside town benefits you enjoy. The fact is that sea breeze and rainfall are not ideal for the metal bodies of cars, especially if they have dents or dings on them.
Things like water, humidity, and salt from the sea breeze can seep through the dents and dings of your car, resulting in corrosion and rust taking hold. As we all know, corrosion and rust are the worst enemies of cars.
This is why you need immediate PDR for the dents, dings, and bumper repair of your cars in Lytham, UK.
What Is PDR?
PDR is short for paintless dent repair, and it is the most modern and innovative method for dent removal today. It does not require any disassembling, scraping, filling, or repainting body parts like traditional dent repair.
With PDR, your dents and dings are removed using non-invasive PDR techniques and tools by a professional, PDR-certified technician, like those at Dent Detail.
Why is Dent Detail Lytham’s Best PDR Service
Dent Detail offers the best PDR service in Lytham, Lancashire, and other parts of the UK. Here’s how they apply the PDR process for your dent removal needs.
- First, they will thoroughly clean your car and the damaged area so they can start with a “clean” slate.
- Then, Their PDR-certified technician will use a special PDR UV light over the damage to assess the dents and dings and calculate their approach.
- Lastly, they use non-invasive PDR techniques, tools, and their hands to gently restore the shape of your car back to its original form.
Your car goes back to its original form with no scraping, fillers, or repainting involved. Your car will look as good as new, and there are plenty of other benefits of PDR from the best in Lytham, UK.
Benefits of PDR
Here are the three main benefits of PDR from the best PDR service in Lytham – Dent Detail.
- You Save Time- The lack of time-consuming processes like scrapping, repainting, and drying the paint means that you save a lot of time with PDR. Instead of waiting for days for the smallest dents or dings, you can get dent removal for your car in just a few hours from Dent Detail.
- You Save Money- PDR does not require you to spend money on materials like fillers or paint, which means you save money on these material costs.
- You Get More Value- Because PDR does not repaint your car, it can retain its original paint coat. This means it also gets to retain its originality, and therefore, its resale value for longer.
Your car requires a little extra care in a beautiful place like Lytham, but this does not mean that it should be costly in terms of your time and money. With the best PDR service in Lytham from Dent Detail, you can enjoy immaculate dent removal and the perks of PDR without compromising on your car, time, or money.
If you want to learn more about Dent Detail, the best PDR service in Lytham, or paintless dent repair, and even if you want a free estimate for dents and dings, please visit our website today.