How do I avoid hail damage on my vehicle?
People are inventive, and they work hard to prevent any kind of damage to their beloved vehicles. Bubble wrap, big huge bouncy covers, cardboard, blankets, anything that will take the impact of the hail damage, but it is inevitably going to happen.
Mother nature has a mind of her own, and what we need to do is be prepared with a plan when it does.
Hail damage is usually all fixable with Paintless Dent Removal. Paintless Dent Removal is a method of removing minor dents from the body of a motor vehicle using fine metalwork. A wide range of damage can be repaired using paintless dent repair as long as the paint surface is intact; this is the key. Paintless dent repair may be performed on both aluminum and steel panels. Each hail dent is massaged out, and the car is taken apart and put back together.
When your car does get hail damage, you want to look for the best shop to take care of the damage bringing your vehicle to pre-hail condition. Here are some ideas to consider.
- Look for a shop that has excellent ratings.
- Ask your neighbors or friends for a referral.
- Take time to interview and talk to the technicians and shop that will be restoring your car.
- Have them walk you through the repair process.
- If it is in the middle of a hail season, ask them for before and after pictures or testimonials from prior customers.
- Use your gut! Our instincts are usually not wrong. If the repair offer is too good to be true, usually it is because it is!
- Your insurance company can sometimes guide you into a shop, but they sometimes have significant contracts with these companies, and they aren’t always doing the best work. Again use your gut!
We would love to earn your hail repair business and are here to answer any questions about the process and dealing with your insurance company to repair the car.
If you have a door ding or minor damage, we can repair some situations on the same day and at your location if possible for both the repair shop and you. Some repairs have to come into our location depending on the tools and space we need. Hail damage is a situation where we will have your car for a few days, and sometimes weeks, depending on the severity of the damage.
Our goal at Dent Detail Paintless Dent Removal is to fix your car smoothly, efficiently, and with grace for you. We want to answer any questions, and if this did not, please give us a ring. We want you to understand the process, pricing, and value that we are bringing to your repair.
We are conveniently located at Unit 46, Centurion Industrial Estate, Centurion Way, Leyland, PR25 4GU, United Kingdom. We would love to serve you. Please give us a call if you have any questions we haven’t answered here. Hail damage is just one of our specialties.