How do I choose a Paintless Dent Repair Shop in Preston?
Choosing the right Paintless Dent Repair and Technician is an important task. We have to be sure that they will do the right thing, not ruin our paint, make the dent worse, and really understand the methods of Paintless Dent Removal leaving your vehicle back the way it was, pre-accident condition.
We at Dent Detail Paintless Dent Removal always strive to fix your car smoothly, efficiently, and with grace. We want to answer any questions, and if this did not answer any questions you have, please give us a ring. We want you to understand the process, pricing, and value we are bringing to your repair.
- Reputation- Put in a little work, make sure the shop has a good website and decent reviews. Always throw out the best and worst and find yourself looking at what people say in the middle. A shop that has a lot of good reviews is your best choice.
- Explanation of your damage- Is your dent tech knowledgeable? Do they educate you with respect and understanding? A good shop/Paintless Dent Removal Tech will explain the process, the damage, how they will repair it and how they charge. The numbers/ cos for a repair are not just pulled from thin air; there is a formula to giving you a price.
- Pay attention to the word of mouth- any business can advertise, but sometimes the best results are places where our friends have used. Poll some of your friends you trust and ask them if they have ever had Paintless Dent Removal done and ask about their experience.
- Ask the Right Questions- Ensure you ask the right questions and feel like the answers are right. In the Paintless Dent Removal Industry, you can find people who are not experienced and manipulate you and make a quick buck. Never use anyone who comes up to you in the parking lot and wants to put a product on your car to make the dents “pop out.” Good dent removal is fine metalwork and is usually fixed from behind the panel. Some good questions to ask are, how will the repair be done? What makes my repair more or less difficult? How many of these kinds of repairs have you performed?
- Trust your Gut/Intuition- it’s important to trust your intuition about the shop you’re considering. If a shop isn’t busy, maybe that’s because customers are avoiding it. If the shop is dirty, cluttered, or disorganized, this might reflect the kind of work you could expect the shop to do with your car. Does the shop owner, tech, or manager treat you with respect, or do they resent answering your questions? You’ll be happiest with a shop where the staff communicates well and is straightforward with you, the customer.
While you choose, please feel free to use this list above to vet out your repairs with us. We strive to be the best in the UK, fixing your car with technical skill, precision, and always friendly. Our goal is for you to walk away knowing your repair is done right, you received great value, and you were treated with respect. We are excited and look forward to serving you.
We are conveniently located at Unit 46, Centurion Industrial Estate, Centurion Way, Leyland, PR25 4GU, United Kingdom. We would love to serve you. Please give us a call if you have any questions we haven’t answered here.