Door dings happen in many places, and even the professionals (us) get them on our vehicles. There is really no way to avoid having a ding in your door at one time or another. Fights with other car doors smashing into yours, opening your door into a bike in the garage. Or there is always the chance; something flew up on the road and dents your car door. There are a thousand different scenarios that leave a dent in your door. So, what if I get a door ding? What do I do?
- Don’t worry! We know it can be quite annoying, but we are here to take care of you and your dings!
- Look at your dent and make sure there isn’t any cracked paint. Snap a few photos from a few different angles and make sure that you
- Call us. We are professionals, and we would love to get the chance to fix your ding. We are quick, efficient, and professional. We can come to you. If you would like to text us photos of your ding, we would love to give you an estimate over email or via text message.
- Don’t try and fix it yourself. You may see videos on youtube or any other social media platform of people improving their dents themselves. This is a hoax 99% of the time, and you can do more damage than good trying to fix it yourself.
- We will set up an appointment to come to you at your home or office, or you can come to our shop. Some damage is more complex and can only be fixed at our repair facility, but we will do our best to make it as convenient as possible for you.
If you have a door ding, we would love to look at your car and see if paintless dent removal is a good option for you. One of the benefits of using PDR on this type of repair is there is no carfax report, and we can also repair your roof in a more timely fashion than a traditional body shop.
Our goal at Dent Detail Paintless Dent Removal is to fix your car smoothly, efficiently, and with grace for you. We want to answer any questions, and if this does not, please give us a ring. We want you to understand the process, pricing, and value to your repair. We are conveniently located at Unit 46, Centurion Industrial Estate, Centurion Way, Leyland, PR25 4GU, United Kingdom. We would love to serve you. Please call us if you have any questions we haven’t answered here.